Anonymous asked: I swear until the day I die, I will always view Elsa as a lesbian. Even if Disney tries to force some prince into Elsa's life in the future, she is still a lesbian. I hate how society tries to pretend that everyone is "straight until proven gay." Elsa isn't a lesbian princess, no. She is the lesbian QUEEN.
Goals for 2014:
- Save more, spend less
- DO NOT PROCRASTINATE
- Don’t let trust issues and social anxiety bring me from doing things that only propel myself forward
- Audition for a musical
- Lose weight for health reasons and for myself, not for my mother’s approval
- Be a better friend, a much better friend
- Find happiness
- Stop looking for Mr. Right. He will find me and if he doesn’t, find ways to be my own Mr. Right.
- Take voice lessons again
- Get a teaching job
- Look into become a free-lance MUA (a local school does a summer course for $1500)
Belle is pretty much the Jackie Kennedy of Storybrooke.
What a style icon!
And she dresses like a first lady too, am I right?